8.19.2016

Blue Streak

Happy Friday!!!  This weekend will be the first time in a while that I have had to relax, so I intend to really enjoy it, and by enjoy it, I mean do absolutely nothing!
Dress:  ASOS (Available here)
Today, I close out this colorful week with the color blue.  Like green, blue is one of my favorite colors to wear.  I tend to gravitate towards blues quite a bit without even realizing that I'm doing it.
Trench:  Boohoo Plus (Available here)
I was really drawn to this slip dress from ASOS.  It was a perfect match with my strappy blue heels.  I decided to add a cranberry-colored trench and ivory faux fur clutch for a red, white, and blue look with a bit of a fall feel.
Clutch: New Look
Shoes:  Chelsea & Zoe at Kohl's (No longer available)
Glasses:  Firmoo.com
Cobalt and indigo blues are probably my favorite shades of blue to wear, but really I love just about any shade from pale blue to deep navy.
Blue prints add interest to easy day looks
From left to right:  That Versatile Skirt; The Floral Set
Inspired by watery shades for swimwear
Left to right:  Indie Spotlight:  Zelie for She; The Striped Shirtdress, Part Two
Add caption
From left to right:  Shop Your Closet:  Culottes; Draped Dresses
 For more ways to style blue, check out my previous Color & Confidence series here and here.
Ring (right hand):  Earthbound Trading Company
What is your favorite shade(s) of blue to wear?  Favorite color to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!