5.05.2016

Wild Card Wednesday: That Versatile Skirt

This skirt is such a favorite that I excitedly keep styling it in different ways.  Today, I went for a flirty, feminine look that I would wear for an evening out, a date, or even a daytime event.
Skirt:  Lane Bryant (Available here)
Top:  Eloquii
I considered a shoe or clutch in another bright color, but I decided that I preferred the simplicity of black and white. 
Shoes:  New Look Wide Fit (Available here)
The white clutch creates a nice graphic contrast.
Clutch:  NY&CO
Glasses:  Coach
I finished the look with a simple gold bangle and dangly earrings.
Earrings:  Eloquii
Bangle:  Target
How would you style this skirt?

For the skirt in other looks, see here and here.
For the top in other looks, see here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!