1.22.2015

Yellow & Red

So, I said I wanted to incorporate more color into my wardrobe this year!!
Dress:  Eva Mendes for New York & Company
I'm proud of myself - the first thing I thought to wear with this amazing red tassel necklace from eloquii was NOT black!  It was actually this yellow dress!! LOL
Blazer:  eloquii (Available here)
I just know that in a previous life I must have been a showgirl or maybe a curtain because I can't seem to get enough of fringe and tassels!!!  This necklace just had me at hello, and I bought it knowing that I would have to find as many ways as possible to incorporate into my wardrobe.
Necklace:  eloquii (Available here)
I added in black basics with a long blazer and booties to help ground the look a bit and keep it from going too ketchup/mustard. 
Clutch:  Amazon
Bracelets:  Forever 21, The Limited, eBay
I've been looking for a longer length black blazer for a while, and this open front style from eloquii had the perfect combination of relaxed and structure that I wanted.

Even though it needs some alterations, I couldn't wait to try it out in a look first!

Boots:  Target
The sleeves are too long, and as is normal for me with blazers, I need to get a bit taken in under the arms and around the arm holes.  They are cut just a bit too wide for my petite frame. Before and after photos coming soon!!
Would you wear bright yellow and red together?

For this dress in other looks, see here, here, here, here, and here.


1 comment:

  1. LOL @ I must have been a showgirl or maybe a curtain.

    I love yellow on you. So bright and cheery! That necklace is way cute! I like tassels too so I might have been a curtain as well.


    XO |EESH

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!