1.01.2015

Top Ten Posts of 2014 + What's Coming in 2015!!

Happy New Year!! 

It's hard to believe we are in 2015 already!  2014 just seemed to whiz by!  I published 231 blog posts last year, and I expanded my blog to include more discussion of body image.

2015 promises a lot more body positive discussion, as I start an exciting new collaboration later this month.

In addition, I've got several fashion-related collaborations in the works for 2015.


I have been trying to expand my photography a bit, so while you're still get plenty of brick wall photos, expect to also see more street style photography, offering a bigger variety of backdrops and hopefully better shots.

While I'm thinking ahead, today, I'm also still looking back at the top 10 posts on Style Cassentials in 2014.  These were my most popular posts last year:

Fashion Favorites: Black Blazers, 20 Ways!

Size Doesn't Matter
 
Double-Duty Tunic
 
Maxi Skirt for Work
Black Pants for Work:  I Adore Me
Lies My Society Told Me
Sun & Shades
Blush & Back-Zips
Smart Glamour and Body Positivity
Black and Neon Pops
Do you remember any of these posts?  Were any of them among your favorites?





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!