11.28.2014

Working Plaid

Happy Friday, everyone!
Blazer:  The Limited (Available here)
I'm enjoying the day off work for the holidays, but today, I am posting a recent work look.

I paired a black chiffon tank and skirt to create the effect of a dress.  Then, I added a belt, glen plaid blazer, and heart print tights. 
Skirt:  Ann Taylor
Camisole:  LOFT Petites
I thought the lining of this blazer was a spade print, but now I see that it is actually hearts, so I love the mix with the heart print tights.  I also like that the tights are sweet, but that the print is subtle enough for work.
Belt:  The Limited
Tights:  New York & Company (Available here)
Ring:  The Limited
A red clutch adds a pop of color.
Clutch:  Vintage
Boots:  Fergalicious by Fergie
Would you wear heart print tights?  For work?

For this skirt in other looks, see here, here, and here.
For this blazer in other looks, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!