11.02.2014

Tights Delight

Hope you've been having a great weekend!  I've been winding down from a busy week, and I'm starting to work on a few new series for the blog.
Skirt:  The Limited (Available here)
Tank:  The Limited (Available here)
Jacket:  eloquii
I've really been enjoying the cooler fall temperatures.  Fall is my favorite season for fashion because there are so many great layering options, and that includes playing around with hosiery. 

I love bare legs but fall chill usually warrants something more, and by winter, I'm usually too lazy for them.  There is, however, a short period during the fall when tights become a major wardrobe accessory.

Tights:  The Limited (Available here)
Earrings:  Prabal Gurung for Target
For today's look, I went with a large diamond print pattern.  The tights add pattern to this outfit without competing with the textured skirt and jacket.
Boots:  Fergalicious by Fergie
Are you a fan of printed hosiery? 

For this skirt in another look, see here.
For the jacket in other looks, see here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!