11.30.2014

Texture & Shine

I always love mixing patterns, textures, and various materials, but I especially love doing it with all black looks.
Dress:  Ann Taylor
Blazer:  New York & Company
I paired my black slip dress with a velvet blazer, patterned tights, and glitter heels.  I added a blingy necklace and red satin ruffle clutch to complete the look.
Necklace:  LOFT
Earrings:  Target
Clutch:  Hollywould for Target (purchased from eBay)
I'm doing a holiday outfit collaboration series later in December and decided not to include this look, but it would definitely be perfect for the holidays!  I'd love this for a more formal Christmas party or New Year's Eve event. 
Bracelets (left arm):  LOFT
Bracelet (right arm):  Wet Seal
In lieu of the velvet blazer, you could add a faux fur cropped jacket for a slightly more glam look.
Tights:  Merona for Target (old)
Heels:  Payless (old)
What's your favorite color to wear?  How do you keep monochromatic looks interesting? 

Any holiday plans for which you plan to get glitzed up?

For this dress in other looks, see here and here.
For this jacket in other looks, see here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!