11.24.2014

Honorable Mentions 6

Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a great weekend and that your week is off to a fabulous start!  I am looking forward to the short work week and spending some time with my family for Thanksgiving.

Today, I'm posting some various looks from the last few months.  Some are recent, some are from late summer.  These looks never made it to the blog for various reasons.  Mostly, they didn't get their own post because they involve favorite pieces or looks worn in similar ways to previous posts. 

This is real-life, and while I seem to always mix my looks up just a bit, sometimes, I just have a favorite way of wearing something and that way gets a lot of wear.

Zebra Sweater with Black

I've already featured this sweater coat with black flare legs and a black flare leg sweater here, but I really do like the simplicity and streamlined feel of pairing it with all black pieces.

For work this season, I've also paired it with black skinnies and a bow blouse and high-waist wide leg trousers and a simple camisole.


 
 
Moto Jacket with Pink, Black, & White
Here, I've styled a black moto jacket with pink and black in two different ways.  The first look is cute for a night out where you just want a fun look.  I paired the moto jacket with pink tulle and my favorite tee for a sassy look.
 
The second look was worn during a recent casual Friday.  Black skinny jeans a blush colored blouse are complemented by a glen plaid infinity scarf.

 
 
Floral Dress
I've shown this floral dress on the blog in a few different ways, but I've also worn it to work with open toe booties and a camel moto jacket and with all black additions.  I do wish that the tights on the all black look were a little less opaque, as I feel like the overall look was a bit too heavy.


 
Leather Pencil Skirt
I have talked here on the blog about how much I am loving this skirt, and it really has been getting a ton of wear!  Here, I paired it with a printed wrap top and cocoon wool jacket for work.  I love the mix of textures and shapes with this look!

There are so many creative ways to change up your wardrobe, but I find that I stick to my personal style and make only subtle changes to my looks.  Even with these small changes though, I find that mixing up my looks in these ways makes my wardrobe feel more expansive.

How do you mix things up?

For more honorable mentions, see here, here, here, here, and here.


See the zebra sweater coat in another look here.
See the high-waist trousers in other looks here, here, here, here, here, and here.

See the tulle skirt in other looks here, here, here, and here.
See the tee in other looks here and here.
See the moto jacket in other looks here.
See the blush top in other looks here, here, and here.

See the floral dress in other looks here and here.
See the tan moto jacket in other looks here and here.


See the leather skirt in other looks here, here, here, here, and here.
See the top in another look here.
See the jacket in other looks here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!