8.17.2014

St. Louis Blogger Awards Nominations

I'm so excited to announce that I have been chosen as an official blogger of St. Louis Fashion Week!  Expect to see coverage of several upcoming fashion shows and events this October.
In addition, it's time again to nominate bloggers for the St. Louis Fashion Blogger Awards.  Last year, I was so humbled to win the People's Choice Award for Best Delivery of Personal Style

If you like my blog, please consider nominating me this year in whatever categories you see fit (You can nominate in as many categories as you'd like).

You can check out all the St. Louis Fashion Week bloggers and access the nomination form here

Direct access to the nomination form here.

Nominations run through August 22, 2014.

Thank you so much for your support!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a VERY cool store! Sounds like a fun event :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these looks are so cute! i need a maxi skirt now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Congrats Cassie, that's awesome, I can't wait to see the post from the fashion show. And good luck with the awards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun event, the stores looks like such a cute boutiques! I think it's great that the purchases go to a good cause. Looks like there are cute things in the store, did you end up purchasing anything?

    ReplyDelete
  6. They really are cute shops. I purchased a few pairs of earrings...when I have more money, I plan on coming back to see what else I can find!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!